Personal Injury Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
Our fully qualified and dedicated Personal Injury team has the expertise to handle every kind of compensation claim following an accident or injury caused by someone else's fault. We have handled thousands of injury claims and our aim is to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients.
You will have a qualified lawyer specifically dedicated to your claim who you will be able to contact throughout your claim. You will have personal contact with your lawyer as we are not a call centre or a firm with many unqualified staff dealing with hundreds of claims leading to the client not having a qualified lawyer to speak to about their claim. We guarantee not to sell your details to anyone!
We offer no win no fee agreements in appropriate cases and fully investigate which funding is best for our clients.
We offer a free initial consultation, which is generally held on the telephone, to discuss your injury claim and we will advise you at this time and throughout your claim in plain English that you can understand.
Depending on our clients we are happy to communicate with our clients by post, telephone or email and have face to face meetings, where required.
We help and guide our clients through the whole process of claiming for a legitimate accident that is not their fault to ensure that no part of it is daunting to our clients and they have the best information possible to decide whether to settle a claim or not.
We are an accredited APIL practice.
Our service includes:
- Taking initial instructions to see whether you have a claim that can be pursued
- Advice on limitation issues (all injury claims have time limits you have to comply with)
- Advice on who is the suitable defendant in the claim
- Considering compensation levels and whether the claim falls into those that must be pursued through the personal injury portal
- Completing a claim notification form for your approval
- Commencing the claim with the defendant
- Dealing with liability issues
- Instructing a medical expert to prepare a report on what injuries were caused by your accident and obtaining your medical records, where relevant
- Advice on financial losses suffered by you including loss of earnings, cost of medication or treatment and cost of care.
- Advice on the value of the claim
- Negotiating on your behalf with the defendant and advising you throughout the negotiation process
- Dealing with the formalities of any settlement reached
- Where a settlement is not possible but you and we still consider it is worth pursuing the claim, taking you through the court process