Property Disputes Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
We understand that as a property owner you want to make sure that your major asset is properly protected.
This is a very wide ranging subject and can include anything from landlord and tenant disputes, to poor workmanship in renovation disputes, boundary disputes, service charge disputes and generally any type of dispute that you may have involving your property.
Our fully qualified and dedicated team has the expertise to handle your property dispute claim. Our aim is to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients.
You will have a qualified lawyer specifically dedicated to your claim who you will be able to contact throughout your claim.
We fully investigate what funding is best for our clients and advise on this before our clients decide on how to proceed.
Depending on our clients we are happy to communicate with our clients by post, telephone or email and have face to face meetings, where required.
We help and guide our clients through the whole process to ensure that no part of it is daunting to our clients and they have the best information possible to decide whether to settle a claim or not.
- Chris Elliott
- Partner, COLP, Head of Litigation
Our service includes:
- Taking initial instructions to see whether you have a claim that can be pursued
- Advice on limitation issues (all claims have time limits you have to comply with)
- Commencing the claim with the defendant
- Dealing with liability issues
- Instructing an expert, where necessary
- Advice on financial losses suffered by you and the types of damages awarded
- Negotiating on your behalf with the defendant and advising you throughout the negotiation process
- Dealing with and advising on mediation
- Dealing with the formalities of any settlement reached
- Where a settlement is not possible, advising on taking you through the court process