"Thanks so much for all your help with the sale of our house. You really are a star!"
Pam joined Woolsey Morris and Kennedy in 2017 as the Head of the Conveyancing Department.
Pam qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and was previously a partner in a firm based in Chelsea where she acted for individual clients and companies selling and buying high value properties. She has extensive experience in acting for clients purchasing new build properties (including off-plan) from various national developers having acted for large numbers of clients in various developments across London.
In addition, can assist her clients in the following:-
1. Purchasing and selling of freehold and leasehold property (including Buy to Let)
2. Formal and informal lease extensions
3. Acting for leaseholders in enfranchisements matters (including Right to Manage)
4. Auction sales and purchases
5. Purchasing repossession properties
6. Remortgages (including Buy to Let mortgages)
7. Grants of Leases and variations to Leases
8. Transfers of Equity
Pam is friendly and prides herself on giving simple clear and, above all, practical legal advice which she finds helps transactions progress as stress free as possible for her clients.
Contact our office
Make an enquiry