Debt Recovery Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
We offer a service where we will write a letter to the person or organisation that owes you money. Where the debtor still fails to pay we can offer you a comprehensive service dealing with negotiating a settlement, serving a statutory demand or taking the matter through the court, if that proves necessary. We will advise you of all the options open to you and will advise you fully of the risks including costs of taking the matter further.
Our aim is to find the best solution possible for our clients.
We offer straightforward plain English debt recovery advice.
We can also provide advice in connection with enforcing judgments you have obtained against a debtor.
- Chris Elliott
- Senior Partner, COLP, Head of Litigation
Our service includes:
- sending a solicitor letter chasing the debt for a fixed fee of £30 including VAT
- advice on all options open to you to chase a debt
- negotiating a settlement, where appropriate
- obtaining a Judgment against a debtor
- instructing Enforcement Officers
- applying to the court for an order that the debtor attends court for questioning
- applying for an attachment of earnings order
- applying for a charging order on the debtor’s property to secure the debt