Insurance Claims Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
If you have an issue relating to insurance or a dispute with your insurance company, our team will try to help you. Our fully qualified and dedicated team has the expertise to handle your insurance claim. Our aim is to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients.
You will have a qualified lawyer specifically dedicated to your claim who you will be able to contact throughout your claim.
We fully investigate what funding is best for our clients and advise on this before our clients decide on how to proceed.
Depending on our clients we are happy to communicate with our clients by post, telephone or email and have face to face meetings, where required.
We help and guide our clients through the whole process to ensure that no part of it is daunting to our clients and they have the best information possible to decide whether to settle a claim or not.
Our service includes:
- Taking initial instructions to see whether you have a claim that can be pursued
- Advice on limitation issues (all claims have time limits you have to comply with)
- Advice on making a complaint to the insurance ombudsman
- Commencing the claim with the insurance company
- Negotiating on your behalf with the insurance company and advising you throughout the negotiation process
- Dealing with and advising on mediation
- Dealing with the formalities of any settlement reached
- Where a settlement is not possible, advising on taking you through the court process