Professional Negligence Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
Our fully qualified and dedicated team has the expertise to handle every kind of professional negligence claim, whether it is against a lawyer, accountant, architect, surveyor or any other professional. Our aim is to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients.
You will have a qualified lawyer specifically dedicated to your claim who you will be able to contact throughout your claim.
We fully investigate what funding is best for our clients and advise on this before our clients decide on how to proceed.
Depending on our clients we are happy to communicate with our clients by post, telephone or email and have face to face meetings, where required.
We help and guide our clients through the whole process to ensure that no part of it is daunting and they have the best information possible to decide whether to settle a claim or not.
Our service includes:
- Taking initial instructions to see whether you have a claim that can be pursued
- Advice on limitation issues (all claims have time limits you have to comply with)
- Commencing the claim with the defendant
- Dealing with liability issues
- Instructing an expert, where necessary
- Advice on financial losses suffered by you and the types of damages awarded
- Negotiating on your behalf with the defendant and advising you throughout the negotiation process
- Dealing with and advising on mediation
- Dealing with the formalities of any settlement reached
- Where a settlement is not possible, advising on taking you through the court process