Child Law Solicitors Serving Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
When parents divorce or separate children are often caught in the cross fire. Our Family Team have extensive experience in dealing with children issues.
We understand that it is hard to see things objectively when in the midst of a family breakdown and when parents cannot agree on what should happen to the children there is often the need to seek urgent advice. Our aim is to ensure that you feel comfortable with us and we provide clear, impartial and understandable advice to you that is focused on the child or children.
Get in touch with our Child Law solicitors in Sidcup
If you would like more information about Child Law or you would like to set up an initial appointment, please contact our team by calling 020 8300 9321, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the enquiry form at the top of the page.
Our service includes:
- free initial 30 minute interview
- advice on residence - where a child should live;
- advice on contact - where, when and how a child should see the parent they are not living with and/or other family members;
- advice on removal of a child from a parent, grandparent or other carer;
- advice on failure to return a child to a resident parent, grandparent or other carer;
- advice child abduction and removing a child from our jurisdiction;
- advice on obtaining Parental Responsibility;
- advice on other difficulties relating to a child;
- advice on negotiation or mediation;
- advice on applications to the Court to resolve the matter;
- assisting through the court process.