Business Dispute Resolution Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
Our aim is to assist our business clients when they find themselves in a dispute. We will advise you on the law but also provide practical and commercial solutions in an efficient and cost effective way. We will agree the objectives for each case with you and guide you through the whole process, keeping you fully informed throughout.
We will support you in negotiations and advise you on more structured approaches such as mediation or arbitration.
We believe getting the court involved in your dispute is a last resort.
We cover a wide range of business problems including but not exclusively:
- Contractual disputes
- Property disputes
- Construction disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Judicial review
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and winding up.
- Debt recovery
Speak to our Business Dispute Resolution solicitors in Sidcup, the London Borough of Bexley, Kent
If you would like more legal advice about business dispute resolution, please feel free to speak in confidence to one of our team now by calling 020 8300 9321 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Elliott
- Partner, COLP, Head of Litigation
Our Service Includes:
- taking initial instructions to see whether the business has a claim that can be pursued
- considering the practical issues for the business in pursuing a claim
- Advice on limitation issues (all claims have time limits you have to comply with)
- Commencing the claim
- Dealing with liability issues
- Instructing an expert, where necessary
- Advice on financial losses suffered by the business and the types of damages awarded
- Negotiating on your behalf and advising the business throughout the negotiation process
- Dealing with and advising on mediation
- Dealing with the formalities of any settlement reached
- Where a settlement is not possible, advising on taking the business through the court process