Commercial Debt Recovery Solicitors in Sidcup, Bexley and Kent
If any of your customers fail to pay their debts it can cause the business both major cash flow problems and in some circumstances, complete failure of the business altogether.
Our service is comprehensive and starts from as little as £25 plus VAT for a solicitor chasing letter, which often can be enough to get the debt paid.
However, with the right legal approach, the issues affecting your business can be resolved by our team, helping the business avoid any serious financial consequences and allowing the business to move forward.
We aim to provide you with practical, straightforward commercial advice. We agree with you the result that you want to achieve for the business.
Our team members are always accessible to you and will provide you with detailed updates throughout the process.
- Chris Elliott
- Partner, COLP, Head of Litigation
Our service includes:
- sending a solicitor letter chasing the debt for a fixed fee of £25 plus VAT
- Advice on all options open to the business to chase a debt
- Negotiating a settlement, where appropriate
- obtaining a Judgment against a debtor
- instructing Enforcement Officers
- applying to the court for an order that the debtor attends court for questioning
- applying for an attachment of earnings order
- applying for a charging order on the debtor’s property to secure the debt
- where necessary insolvency routes that can be taken such as winding up petitions